Effective Date: September 6, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Contact Information: This includes your name, email address, postal address, and phone number when you provide it to us through our website or other communication channels.
- Payment Information: If you make a donation or payment to us, we may collect payment card information, including credit card number and billing details. However, we do not store your payment card information; it is securely processed by our payment service provider.
- Usage Information: We may collect information about your interactions with our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and device information, as well as the pages you visit and the links you click.
- Voluntary Information: You may also provide us with additional information voluntarily, such as when you contact us through our website or subscribe to our newsletters.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services and information you request.
- To process donations and payments.
- To communicate with you about our activities, events, and updates.
- To improve our website and services.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
3. Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers and partners who assist us in delivering our services, but only to the extent necessary to provide those services.
- With legal authorities when required to comply with applicable laws or regulations.
- With your consent.
4. Your Choices
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can access and update your personal information by contacting us.
- You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in our emails.
- You can control cookies through your browser settings.
5. Security of Your Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use. However, please note that no method of data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure.
7. Contact Us
100 Humanitarians International
South Jordan, Utah, USA
Thank you for entrusting us with your personal information. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring the security of your data.
100 Humanitarians International is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit recognized by the IRS, and all donations to 100 Humanitarians International are tax-deductible in accordance with IRS regulations. EIN #82-1048388
South Jordan, Utah